Here comes the flood and flying cows.


*whistles*

Comments

  1. tot u said exam... still got time to photoshop pics ah???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh.. how did u do that?? how come got multiples of everyone?!! finally ur bck! maxis rocks :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! How did you do that?? So Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha u got me there. i wanted to ask u y all guys but i just realized it's multiple of u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg brilliant!
    this taken in LT3?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhh looks like damn fun wei. show me around IMU the next time i come back! eh i coming back next saturday. breakfast! how's my marieb lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... I asked the Wachowski brothers to help me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjas!

Thrill the World Kuala Lumpur